Let’s inaugurate recipe 2 recipe – celebrating fabulous recipes! recipe 2 recipe will seek out and link to incredible, already blogged recipes. As well, everyone can send in exceptional recipes. This is your forum. Let’s share!
The very first recipes I want to share come from Madonna del Piatto, a blog based in Assisi, Italy. Duck breast in a rosemary balsamic and citrus marinade fits all the recipe 2 recipe criteria: tasty, healthy, not too complicated to reproduce. Grilled lemon and garlic marinated eggplants is another recipe that is veritably mouth-watering just by reading.
Not too daunting ingredient list for Duck breast in a rosemary balsamic and citrus marinade:
- one 1/2 kg (1 lb) duck breast with skin
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or of 1 orange
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon red wine
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin live oil
- 1 eggplant / aubergine
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- juice of 1/4 lemon
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
The author of this blog, Letizia Mattiacci, is the multi-talented owner of a B&B that I intent to visit just as soon as I can wend my way overseas. Join me at Letizia’s cooking school; Alla Madonna del Piatto. And in the meantime check out Madonna del Piatto for cooking instructions and a cybertrip to Umbria.
- Participate in a draw for a bottle of Jittery Cook‘s Blueberry Gin! Win by sending in a recipe or a link to a recipe that you find worthy of sharing on recipe 2 recipe. Include the source. The draw will take place on May 4, 2012.
- Looking forward to posting and receiving recipe gems…at recipe 2 recipe!