You’ve heard of the joy of baking? Now you’ll hear about Joy the Baker. Take a look at Joy, her smoothie recipe and the rest of her site; I dare you not to be entranced.
Joy the Baker’s Super Spinach Smoothie Ingredients
- 1 ripe banana (frozen bananas are best in smoothies)
- 1 big heaping cup clean spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon amazing grass-green powder
- 1 cup cold almond milk
- Thanks to eagle eye Robin Rosenberg, of Robin Rosenberg Fine Art, first entrant in the draw for Jittery Cook‘s Blueberry Gin, for bringing Joy to my attention and Gourmet store Marky's from Miami for honey.
- Recipe 2 recipe, sharing your best recipes; Keep em coming.
- Let us know how you concoct your favorite smoothie.
- Refreshing Fruit + spinach smoothie with no yogurt and no added sugar (f00dventures.wordpress.com)
- Confessions of a Kale Smoothie Addict (fiercedivaguidetolife.typepad.com)
- Smoothie Roundup (checkmypulseblog.com)
- Pineapple Spinach Smoothie (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- Green Smoothies (beingstellaluna.wordpress.com)
- My Green Smoothie Experiment (francineclouden.typepad.com)